Our workshops include hands-on topics such as:
- Understanding the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Process
- Preparing a Business Plan; Raising Capital; Starting a Business
- Getting Your Inspiration to Market.
We have participated in:
- The Orange County School System’s "Invention Convention" judging and awards ceremonies
- The U.S. Patent Office "Project XL"
- The Hugh O'Brien Youth Foundation Leadership Seminars.
- Representation in the National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- United Inventors of America
- Access to our lending library of reference materials
- Listings of services that an inventor might find useful
- Passes to special events and expositions.